Technical Support Representative (Engineering) - Cebu
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest supplier of semiconductor test equipment for logic, RF, analog, power, mixed-signal and memory technologies and deliver test solutions to developers and manufacturers of a broad range of integrated circuits, packaged separately or integrated as cells in system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices. The company is based in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu and the role is open for a remote/WFH set-up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to provide first level technical support to company's customer inquiries regarding hardware, software applications and operating systems. This includes managing the daily workload through an incident tracking system and recording the problem resolution into a knowledge management system.
- The candidate must have strong communication and customer relationship skills.
- Secondary responsibilities will include managing internal support and admin task for both PSI and divisional groups, creating process documentation and participating in continuous improvement work.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferably ECE, CompE, EE or its equivalent with minimum 1 year technical experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware systems.
- Previous experience in a customer support role is a plus.
- Ability to use MS Office Word, Excel, Access.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule, including night shift
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to