Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading consumer goods. Our highly respected client is seeking a Telesales Manager with experience in the consumer goods industry. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements, as a successor to become the Managing Director of the company.
The Telesales manager is responsible to develop strategy in driving growth in telesales through managing and developing tele-business structure & model to reach customer's requirements, drive sales growth and promote customer from offsite/traditional way of working to be an online/remote customer.
- Create and define the tele business development strategy, and structure.
- Take charge of building customer capabilities and drive business growth.
- Ensure sales execution and performance, to reach business goals.
- Set tele sales targets, and ensure target achievements as planned under effective monitoring and right measurement.
- Handle complaints, enquiries and educate customers on NPDs, marketing, and sales campaigns.
- Provide reports and customer insights to leverage tele sales services and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Experience in sales, preferably telesales in the consumer goods industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.