International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global business services firm. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Tele sales Manager position.
The dedicated Tele sales Manager will be responsible for managing telesales team and lead the revenue generation following the business targets.
- Completely responsible for tele-sales financial and non-financial KPIs and performance
- Identify revenue generating opportunities and lead the business initiatives and plans to achieve the monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets.
- Monitor and increase tele-sales team competencies by providing frequent coaching, training as well as performance appraisal.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to collect customer information related to the business development strategies
- Proactively update technology solutions with support from Technology team and recommend most effective options that support to boost team productivity.
- In-charge P&L of department and being able to balance the operational expenses such as staff's income and profit gained.
- Develop and empower the team leaders to build a competitive and quality-consistent tele-sales team
- Ensure all employees always respect and strictly follow the company's policies in preventing frauds and minimize risks.
- Other tasks to be assigned by client or direct superior.
- Minimum 5-years experience in Tele-sales field with at least 3 years holding management roles leading a teams consist of 60+ members, preferably banking/financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills to handle internal & external stakeholders
- People-oriented & results-driven with strategic mindset
- Outstanding leadership skills to enhance employee engagement and loyalty to reach better business performance & more consistent service quality.
- Good English