|Training & OD Manager|
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading fashion distribution and retail company. We are looking for a Training and OD Manager who will contribute to the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies. This position will report to the HR Manager, on hybrid work set-up and their office is based in Makati, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the visionary direction of the individuals focused on Organizational Development and Training for Employee Growth Experience.
- Develops and implements learning initiatives by blending learning solutions and specialized programs.
- Plans, develops, implements and administers development and training programs for company employees.
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identify and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Design and develop HR training programs for management and employees.
- Develop learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Review evaluation of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance
- Bachelor's degree in in Psychology or any equivalent degree
- At least 10 years experience in Training and OD, 3 years as a Training & OD Manager
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with strong personality
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations