Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the most renowned BPOs across North America, Asia, Europe, and Caribbean. Our reputable client is rigorously searching for Vice President Shared Services who has experience in managing multiple large teams and will oversee the WFM and QA for (US and PH). The job holder who will be working in GY shift and be travelling between sites (Luzon and Davao).
The position is responsible for directing all the administrative functions of the company in accordance with industry standards, where applicable, regulatory agencies, as appropriate and company objectives and policies.
This position is accountable for the full range of operations of the shared support services, providing operational guidance and analyzing and appraising the effectiveness of all operations.
Key job responsibilities include
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's administration function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a tactical partner in evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning and regulatory action on the areas of responsibility.
- Provide timely and accurate analyses of budgets, project proposals and business trends in the multiple administrative areas in order to assist the executive team in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Effective developer of solutions to administrative business challenges. This would include the assessment of "out-sourcing" of the various activities and functions if such external support would be the most effective method of providing the proper level of services at the appropriate cost.
- Directs and manages the loss control function of the organization, including analyzing organizational risk and managing the insurance company relationships.
- Provide technical/professional advice and knowledge to others within the various administrative areas and discipline.
- Evaluate the present and future needs for real estate, owned or leased, on a worldwide basis and determine adequacy of location from the perspectives of marketing and sales, logistics and human resources for both present and future needs of the organization.
- In facility management, assess and determine the needs and viability of internal or external sourcing and manage the ongoing provision of activities and services for telecommunications and data systems, building maintenance and construction management, mailroom management, printing and distribution of materials and operations for the provision of services in the areas of security, transportation and fleet management and records management.
- Manage the company's ongoing relationships with national (and international as appropriate), state and local governmental officials and organizations by monitoring legislation for appropriate comment and action of the respective departments of the company, coordinating the company's communication with governmental officials on various matters and presenting the company's viewpoint on legislative matters.
- Manage shareholder services activities to include stockholder communications and record keeping.
- Evaluate the administrative division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
Key job requirements include:
- Preferably with master's degree in Business
- Ten years of related experience or equivalent combination or education and experience in several of the administrative areas and at the highest level of a corporation
- Willingness to travel between sites (Luzon and Davao) and be assigned to Makati
- Must have experienced managing multiple large teams in WFM, QA, Training
- Must have handled 10,000 + FTEs