Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the Local Pharmaceutical Company. Our respected client is seeking a VP Medical Healthcare with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Develop a brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine the organization's social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Having experience in Marketing / Sales/ Head of Business Unit with a demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Having handled products that have been doctor promoted.
- Has handled product(s) which are promoted to consumers, managing herbal products, and handling products in vitamin supplements, Immunity, GI, Skin Care and similar other categories (OTC vs RX and, within RX, primary care vs. specialty).