Monroe Consulting is recruiting for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager on behalf of a global FMCG company. The general role of the Warehouse and Logistics Manager is to Comply with Global and Regional policy and procedure to support local market Business and lead a team to deliver effective Supply Chain Operation management.
Inventory Planning / Inventory Control Operations
1. Ensure adequate supply of Company products to meet business requirements
2. Host S&OP meetings to drive forecast accuracy (collaboration & SKU level), highlight supply risks, inventory obsolete risks
3. Ensure inventory accuracy with proper controls & in compliance of Company Procedures / Policies.
1. Develop Warehousing Infrastructure & Partners with adequate capacity to manage processing of Pickup & Home Deliveries to provide high level service to the Members
2. Develop an effective 3PL warehouse management program to ensure Partners meet required KPIs
3. Ensure all locations are compliant with local regulatory & company Quality Requirements for Storage / Handling & Distribution of Company Products
Logistics / Distribution Operations
1. Manage an effective in country distribution network for supply of Company Products to meet Member Expectations
2. Manage effective import / export operations for Company Products ensuring clearances are in line with current import/export codes, regulations
3. Lead Negotiations / Bidding projects for selecting / developing Partners to provide Supply Chain Services
Product Access / Project Management
1. Support Business requirements for better Product Access through development of new Access Point / Distribution models
2. Drive Process Improvement & execute Supply Chain projects using regular project calls, updates, tools
1. Ensure Procedures are developed / updated for all local country operations & proper controls are followed to ensure compliance
2. Quick Closure of Internal Audit , SOX & Quality Audit findings
1. Work on strengthening Supply Chain Org / talent development to support market requirements
2. Develop long term solutions / process improvement / infrastructure projects / plans to enhance Distributor Experience
3. Work on Infrastructure to help Build it Better
1. Monitor Dept Performance by conducting monthly reviews and provide monthly reports for local & Regional Management.
2. Provide support to key Sales Events of the Company as an when required
3. Develop team members and future leaders.
Market Special Functions
* (to be added based on Market specific needs in consultation with Functional Reporting Manager)
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Management; at least 10-15 years
- Has at least 5-10 years managerial experience
- Experience with inventory control systems and ERP software is a must preferably Oracle
- Experience in 3rd Party Logistics is a must
- Good Understanding of Local Regulations impacting Product Storage & Distribution
- Certificates of CPIM or in Logistics, planning are preferred