Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Warehouse Manager on behalf of our client in the frozen goods sector. The role will directly report to the Senior Operations Manager and will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies in cold storage warehouse by receiving, storing, packing and delivering items. Role offers hybrid work setup and office is located in Navotas, Manila city.
- Lead the Warehouse Team in executing the strategy and achieve the targets for the department.
- Train and develop warehouse staff in best practices, (GWP) Good Warehouse Practices.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory
Planning and Budgeting
- Regularly analyze warehouse productivity levels, and operating costs.
- Provide detailed recommendations on reordering plans to minimize risk and costs while maximizing inventory turns and cash flow.
- Manage Day-To-Day warehouse operations in the different warehouse location of the Consistent Group.
- Formulate and implement and measure continuous improvement initiatives for warehouse operations.
- Support all relevant projects and programs related to warehouse and inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on the Daily Order Fulfilment in the operations, Distressed stock item levels, and Product Returns information management and flow.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering or any related course
- At least 10 years working experience as Warehouse & Distribution Manager, Inventory Audit Manager, Operations Manager or related positions
- At least 5 years managerial / people management position
- Experience in fast moving consumer goods, wholesale distribution or food industry is preferrable
- Knowledge in using ERP Software such as NetSuite, Oracle and SAP is an advantage