Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of our respected client, client, a fast-growing Japanese start-up company who wants to onboard their first Android Developer in Indonesia Region.
We're looking for top candidates with 2+ years of android development experience using Kotlin and 1+ year of experience in iOS development who wants to gain exposure in a Multinational Company.
- Design, build and maintain applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain code quality, organization, and performance
- Thoroughly test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- 2+ years Android development experience, exposure in iOS would be a plus point
- Proficient with Kotlin and Material Design
- Experience connecting Android applications to back-end APIs
- Strong understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong understanding of architecture patterns in Kotlin
- Experience with threading, benchmarking, and performance optimization
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git