Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a multinational distributor healthcare organisation within Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sector. As our client's business is expanding and growing towards digital-support management, we are looking for an experienced Application Developer Lead to spearhead the CRM transformation in the organisation.
- Participate and contribute to innovation and adding business value to processes.
- Contribute to ensuring Salesforce and existing business applications to be aligned with the organisation's goals, and with the stakeholder's needs.
- Improve overall application development process and continuously driving to advance Salesforce implementation and adoption.
- Creating and implementing the source code for existing and new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs of existing application.
- Ability to developing and interfacing with databases using RDBMS scripting.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Carry out regular security and performance checks.
- Study the current industry and future technology trend and adding value to system and application ecosystem.
- Stay on track of the application life-cycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned by immediate superior
- Possess a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Software development background in .NET frameworks and SQL.
- Salesforce implementation and adoption experience.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in RPA UiPath and any Business Intelligence Tools is an added advantage
- System integration testing experience (good to have but not mandatory).
- Experience in IT projects in pharmaceutical industry (good to have but not mandatory).