International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international FMCG company.
Our client is seeking for an Assistant Sales Manager who has a strong experience in General Trade.
- Responsible for achieving annual Northern Region sales target and driving growth through distribution, increasing end-users.
- Maintain and expand distribution network in the provinces and build strong customer relationships through outstanding customer service.
- Manage the products visibility in Modern Trade.
- Identify potential customers and market to expand the customer base in the food service channel and widen the scope of customers' products usage.
- Plan, implement and evaluate promotion for General Trade, Modern Trade & Foodservice.
- Track, monitor and analyze sales trends of products, channels and customers to maximize sales opportunities and achieve desired sales results.
- Follow up with distributors and key customers to ensure outstanding customer and delivery service.
- Provide market information regarding market trends and competitor activities and make recommendations for further action whenever required.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly Sales and Product Penetration report as well as Customer Profile report.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG sales, experience in Food is preferred.
- Have good experience in General Trade.
- Experience in working through Distributors is preferred
- Good English skills.