International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Bank. Our client is seeking Branch Director. This job is based in Da Nang - Vietnam.
Branch Director is in-charge of managing and implementing the branch's business activities, ensuring compliance with Bank's business strategy and being directly responsible to the Board of Directors for the results of the implementation of assigned targets and plans.
- Develop and implement annual business plan
- Organizing, implementing and controlling activities: Marketing, Appraisal, Credit Management, Transaction Processing and Treasury, Customer Service standard
- Support the administration and management of human resources
- Synthesize and propose to the Board of Directors measures to overcome difficulties and improve the operational efficiency of the Unit
- Perform other tasks as assigned or authorized specifically by the Board of Directors or according to relevant regulations and professional processes.
- University Degree
- Minimum 10 years in bank industry and 3 years as a Branch Director
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work well with internal and external stakeholders
- Have knowledge of legal documents and regulations of the State Bank related to banking organization and operation
- Understand the strategic goals, business models, operations and products and services of the bank