International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Healthcare Corporation. Our client is seeking for a Business & Marketing Manager with strong experience in Consumer/OTC/Healthcare Marketing.
The Business & Marketing Manager is expected to ensure all brand strategies and plan are cascaded and well implemented in responsible market. This position will be measured against sales and expense targets, brand marketing, new product launches, strengthening brand equity and corporate reputation.
- Manage distributor to implement marketing activities following marketing plan and ensure brand marketing strategy and plan are well deployed and executed to trade level with flawless execution
- Support and facilitate with local departments on product registration and regulatory related matters and support Marketing Manager on new product development, feasibility, route to market and launch plan
- Develop channel and trade strategies for current products and new products launch to achieve KPIs
- Work closely with distributor PM to develop clear 12 months trade calendar and trade activities to support marketing plan for Vietnam market
- Manage, control, and reassure A&P budget is utilized and maximized with systematictracking report
- Understand customers and consumers by frequent field visit and conducting research to identify both short-term and long-term issues and opportunities at trade and consumer levels to deliver customer and consumer satisfaction
- Support distributor in product training and marketing related training
- Provide additional marketing analysis and insights on top of distributor's monthly report
- Act as key contact person for HPH Rep Office.
- Support related functional departments including RA, Legal, etc … to facilitate regulation, licenses, and other issues as requested.
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree in marketing, Business Administration, and other related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences as Product /Brand Manager in multinational OTC/Healthcare/ FMCG companies and at least 2 years' experience ideally in OTC/Healthcare product.
- Strong analytical, project management, strategic thinking skills.
- Active, energetic, result driven, easily to adapt with changes, creative
- Good inter-personal skills to manage and work with internal and external teams to deliver business growth
- Good knowledge in local DAV regulation
- With strong experience in leading cross functional team