Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a company that is dedicated to the global market, and product content includes sound data collection, technical support, background scientific analysis, and research.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Game Developer of the highest professional standing with expertise in C/C++and has managed a team for the job of C++ Developer (Game Development).
The C++ Developer (Game Development) is expected to develop and maintain game server modules and participate in team development, as well as handling a group of developers. The job is in Ortigas City, Metro Manila, Philippines, with onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Be able to independently develop the game server module.
- Maintain existing operational game servers, have strong logical thinking ability, and can quickly locate operational problems.
- Be able to participate in the team development of the server project.
- Compile relevant development documents, technical materials, etc.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in computer or related majors, more than 5 years of development experience.
- Familiar with C/C++, familiar with one of MFC, WTL, ATL framework, familiar with object-oriented concept, familiar with linux system development.
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol and related protocols, familiar with Socket API, familiar with network models such as completion ports; familiar with multi-threading technology, with high-performance server development experience.
- Familiar with database development, proficient in using database software such as ORACLE, MYSQL, familiar with SQL tuning, proficient in writing stored procedures, and experience in designing large-data-volume databases is preferred.
- Have good communication skills, have a high sense of responsibility and professionalism, and have a good sense of team development.
- Familiar with game server-side architecture, with experience in multiplayer online game server development and design.
- Have experience in managing a team of 5 or more people.
- Have internet-related work.
- Those with gaming experience.