Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a client in the telecommunications industry. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with at least 20 years' experience in sales and commercial within the telecommunication operator industry.
The winning candidate will oversee and be responsible for the commercial objectives, strategy, development, and implementation of the business through marketing, sales and product development activities to drive business growth and market share in meeting the corporate objective, while maintaining the company's reputation as a world class carrier network.
- Develop and execute the business' sales and commercial strategies (short and long term) to achieve the business growth objectives which includes establishing product description, pricing, and business cases
- Provision of market intelligence to support strategic business decisions either to break into new markets or enhancing existing market reach and value agenda
- Developing, managing, and overseeing Revenue, Acquisition & Customer Market share domestically and Internationally
- Drive and monitor year on year revenue growth across all product lines and geographies whilst championing the customer experience
- Establish a strong and structured approach to strategic sales, commercial and account management whilst promoting the company's brand and sales pipeline to ensure all opportunities to grow revenue are realised
- Driving, developing, and adopting sales & commercial best practices to enhance the company's growth and position within the marketplaces
- Drive and champion the Company's Corporate Governance, Corporate Vision and Mission, and Corporate Objectives
- Encourage and promote a healthy working culture with a sense of high integrity and good work ethic.
- Provide relevant support to the team from time to time as instructed by the superior and/or Management.
- Minimum Degree in the relevant field from a reputable University
- Minimum 20 years of Sales & Commercial background in the Telecommunication
- Operator setting, with the last 10-12 years in a senior management role. Previous experience in a C-suite position within a similar industry would be an added advantage.
- Must have In-depth knowledge in IP Transit, IPLCs, IP VPNs, Data Centre products and services etc
- Strong Sales & Commercial background involving marketing, business development, sales and channel management, contract negotiation, development of pricing strategies and key account management specifically in the Telecommunication industry
- Proven track record with a history of growing revenue, sales margins, and market share in domestic and international setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a team-player and possess strong leadership qualities.