Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Insurance business for the role of Chief Sales Officer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, to drive, lead, manage, and building sales team and driving more revenue into your business.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Must experience in life insurance type of business / industry
- Proven experience as commercial / sales / business development director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Bachelor's degree in related field from reputable universities