Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an online travel booking platform who builds and deploys cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with million accommodations globally. Our respected client is seeking for an Information Technology (IT) Professional for the job of Cloud Application Security Engineer. This job is located at Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines but currently on a Day Shift - Work from Home arrangement but tentatively onsite by June. Relocation package is provided in case you prefer to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.
The Cloud Application Security Engineer will be working in a fast-paced DevOps environment where code change happens at a rapid speed and where it is paramount to control security testing into a continuous deployment/integration flow.
He/She will be part of the Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations of the company. Being vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees to keep the company safe and protected. This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
- Play a lead role in developing and designing application-level security controls and standards.
- Perform application security design reviews against new products and services.
- Track and prioritize all security issues.
- Build internal security tools that help fix security problems at scale.
- Perform code review and drive remediation of discovered issues.
- Enable automated security testing at scale to measure vulnerability, and report on risk across all microservice, web and mobile platforms.
- Execute security tests on thousands of servers which are spread across multiple data centers.
- Help design and secure Cloud Native applications.
- Strong foundations in software engineering.
- Security certifications is an advantage but not required
- Minimum of 4 years of technical experience with any combination of the following: threat modeling experience, secure coding, identity management and authentication, software development, cryptography, system administration and network security.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with software development lifecycle in one or more languages (Rust, Python, Go, Nodejs, etc.)
- Minimum 1yr experience with public/private cloud environments (Openshift, Rancher, K8s, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in running assessments using OWASP MASVS and ASVS.
- Working knowledge on exploiting and fixing application vulnerabilities.
- Strong background in threat modeling.
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10).
- Familiarity with automated dynamic scanners, fuzzers, and proxy tools.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Highly effective communication skills, in both verbal and written forms, to effectively convey technical and non-technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences