Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company that provides managed services backed by its own scalable technology platforms with a focus on network and digital transformation. The company offers various services including Solutions Design and Engineering, Connectivity, Provisioning, Operational Support, Project Management, and Order Fulfillment Logistics.
As the Collaboration Architecture Engineer/VoIP Engineer, you will be reporting to the VP of Operations and provide advance technical and engineering support of Voice, Contact Center and TelePresence solutions for all customers and Partners. This position is part of the product support-engineering group. This group is primarily focused on Unified Communications, Contact Center, Video/TelePresence and Network solutions architecture and design, advanced infrastructure implementation and post-sales engineering support.
Key job responsibilities:
- Exposure and familiarity with Unified Communications solutions architecture and integration
- Exceptional administration, design, deployment, Support and troubleshooting experience with Unified Communications, Contact Center, Collaboration Cloud applications.
- Experience with WebEx Calling and WebEx Contact Center
- Experience with Voice Getaways including but not limited to Cisco SBC/CUBE-SP and CUBE-E
- Experience performing Contact Center script design and deployment.
- Familiarity with Cisco Unity Connection architecture deployment, support, and administration.
- Familiarity with SIP, H.323 and Call Control protocols.
- Exposure to Telepresence Endpoints including but not limited to SX, DX, EX series.
- Knowledge of network Multi-site configuration and hybrid designs.
- Gateway configuration experience to include IP routing and switching and DMVPN architectures.
- Familiarity with client applications to include softphones, web meeting environments, contact center agent desktops and training to end-users when needed.
- Understand technical concepts such as Quality of Service implementation to support video, voice, and data on a converged network.
Key job requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience of 3 years in IP Unified Communications and Telepresence solutions. CCNP Collaboration or CCIE Collaboration preferred but not required.
- 3 years of hands-on Network Engineering and Cisco Call Manager implementation and support experience.
- ITIL Support Framework familiarity
- Experience working with Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Ability to analyze a design and take the necessary steps to comply with best practices.
- Excellent process and procedure definition skills and methodical troubleshooting.
- Well-organized, excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy, strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Able to work unsupervised, self-motivated, and good team player.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift.