Award-winning executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is seeking for a Data Social Analyst on behalf of our global client in FMCG. The job is based in Bangkok.
The Data Social Analyst will be responsible for participating in developing qualitative consumer analytics and insights through innovation, to help business teams to make strategic decisions from trends and feedback.
- Be responsible for identifying, sourcing global data to support internal teams.
- Analyze cross data from various digital platforms, business data, and market research to understand consumers' consumption behavior and insights.
- Understand large data sets, provide detailed analysis, and extract relevant insights to support marketers in enhancing their engagement with consumers.
- Measure brand campaigns performance and efficiency to work on improvement with internal teams.
- Build detailed, clear presentations and reporting to share meaningful results and provide relevant recommendations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Sciences or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital analytics, market research, or social listening.
- Experience in data modelling, statistical analysis, social digital platform search.
- Solid skills in marketing analytics tools (Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc).
- Experience analyzing and manipulating large datasets.
- Advanced Excel skills, working with tools related to data extraction, manipulation and visualization.
- Solid analytical skills, detailed-oriented, highly adaptable and fast-learner.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, with ability to translate complex information in simple explanation.
- Good command in English (writing and speaking).