Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Professional Division is recruiting on behalf of a full-fledged University in Nilai which has been rated as Excellent (Tier 5) by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced, dynamic and proactive academic with strong leadership skills and strategic capabilities for the job of Dean of Business School. This job is based at their campus in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
- To provide the Faculty with academic leadership, to encourage excellence in teaching and research,
- To represent the Faculty to the University and promote the development of the Faculty and of its staff;
- To manage its activities through the most effective and cost-efficient use of its resources, within the framework of the University's Strategic Plan and policies
- Manage business school heads
- Act as the Vice Chancellor's right hand
- Must be a PhD holder with Bachelor Degree in Accountancy /professional certification (ACCA, CPA, and CIMA) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant academic experience in higher education.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with strong command in written and spoken English.
- Experience of leading a substantial organization, team or group.
- Capable decision maker
- Possesses initiative, the ability to think independently and a passion for academic excellence.