Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading HVAC manufacturing company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of experience in an electrical manufacturing company for the job of Deputy General Manager. The job is based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
- Directly report to President Director.
- Manage operations budget to ensure minimal production cost and optimal product quality.
- Review production processes and procedures to ensure they operate at the highest possible efficiency.
- Establish and implement safety programs in line with company values and policies.
- Utilise cost-benefit analytic techniques in improving operational efficiency.
- Conduct timely management meetings to evaluate the business performance and strive for continual improvement.
- Oversee the hiring, training, mentoring, and guidance of operations personnel to ensure a capable workforce.
- Conduct employee performance appraisals to identify areas of limitation to provide coaching and guidance for the team.
- Oversee the long-term planning and initiatives geared towards enhanced operations.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering from reputable university.
- Have at least ten years of experience in manufacturing with exposure to building engineering and construction.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants.
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer technology.
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills.
- Proven track record in cultural change management.