Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Our respected client is seeking for an experienced professional to play a key leadership and technical oversight role for the newly formed Digital Center of Excellence (COE) which is key part of the company's digital transformation strategy & roadmap for the job of Director for Digital Center of Excellence.
The Director for Digital Center of Excellence role will partner collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the COE's mission to accelerate our pace of innovation and improve the speed to value of our products and solutions. The incumbent will partner with TAP and business leaders to identify and drive intelligent automation and RPA solutions and will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, publication and presentation of performance levels, metrics and KPI's. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Work side by side with our TAP organization in understanding internal and external client business objectives and translate them to digital solutions and strategies that can help us deliver better for our clients and grow the business.
- Design, develop and deliver digital products and capabilities that can help us drive differentiation, process optimization, business value and growth.
- Partner with business leaders in the development of digital capabilities that can help us drive vertical specialization & differentiation, design and develop solution prototypes that can support business development efforts.
- Lead the adoption of agile best practices.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and delivery of the COE's vision and mission, translated as objectives and key results.
- Oversee delivery of digital projects and campaigns
- Foster the development and maintenance of common software development and engineering approaches consistent with organizational standards and industry best practices.
- As needed, participate in scrum ceremonies, project design discussions, business discussions, code reviews, and even the hands-on creation or modification of software
- Defines, assigns, develops people and related skills to support the delivery and execution of the COE.
- Resolves prioritization obstacles and escalates critical issues impacting delivery.
- Collaborates with business, compliance, and technology to plan, manage and track projects as well as evolving risks and issues.
Key job requirements:
- Development Language Proficiency
- RPA Platform Exposure
- RPA Development Exposure
- Peer Code Review
- Willing to work on a Night Shift schedule and has Hybrid work arrangement in McKinley, Taguig.