Engineering Manager (Mining Owner) - South Kalimantan
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on Coal Mining. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years' experience in coal mining for the job of Engineering Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to Site Manager
- Leading and manager the Surveyor Team
- Review and monitoring the Geotech and Geology process on the mining site
- Do the project control on the mining site
- Set up a mine plan to the mining site based on the project
- Involved in annual budgeting operations
- Analyse mining operation performance data
- Identification of issues that have the potential to become barriers to achieving production targets (activity risk alert)
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mining Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of accumulated working experience in coal mining owner and technical operations
- Strong exposure in survey, Geotech, geology and mine plan in coal mining
- Understanding contractual management, operational, cost structure, cost control
- Committed and has a high level of integrity.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties