Flavor Sales Manager (Flavor and Fragrances)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational flavor and fragrances company in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least five years of experience as a sales manager from a flavor manufacturer or distributor company, to fill the job of Flavor Sales Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Directly report to Sales Director.
- Responsible for all customer sales strategies and activities in assigned regions in cooperation with designated distributors.
- Develop sales budgets and manage expenses to meet budget requirements for assigned regions.
- Develop and update annual sales forecasts by major distributors.
- Develop pricing strategy and customer-specific pricing/profitability plans annually and/or semi-annually.
- Provide regular guidance, development, and feedback to distributors.
- Lead development and implementation of sales tools that leverage current trends, market/category opportunities, and our capabilities/strengths.
- Oversee all sales-related activities and lead efforts to resolve customer issues with the company's products/services.
- Analyze sales data to help identify issues and opportunities by product type, region, and customer.
- Interact with and entertain clients as appropriate to develop customer relationships.
- Responsible to deal with related parties for certification.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager from the flavor company for at least 5 years.
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, chemical or food science from a reputable university.
- Have strong networking in the flavor industry.
- Mastering strong functional/technical experience in the flavor industry.
- Mastering to speak and write in English.
- Mastering MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Mastering Knowledge of strategic/conceptual selling skills.