Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking a Front-End Web Application Engineer to fulfill Application Development & Testing for DNA Tools Deployed from the Global Business Services center. This role requires excellent problem-solving skills and capability to articulate and communicate the status of projects and technical aspects of the work to a non-technical audience. Engineers are also to attend to and resolve Level 3 Incidents. The job is in Taguig City, Philippines and offers Hybrid work arrangement but is mostly on-site.
- Develop Web Projects (70%)
- Perform Tests (Unit, Function, Integration) (20%)
- Project Manage Technical Life Cycle (10%)
- 2-4 years graduate of IT or any related course preferred
- Minimum 3 years functional experience in Web Development
- Minimum 1+ year of specific experience in producing applications with the required Technologies below:
- CSS with SASS
- Good to have: TypeScript
- Able to work & communicate effectively across business stakeholders