General Manager Operation (Hydroponics Farm)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a growing hydroponics farm company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years of experience in a plantation or farming company for the job of General Manager Operation. The job is based in West Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Chief of Farm.
- Managing the construction of new farms including land clearance and land preparation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the operation, providing leadership to the managers and labor staff.
- Responsible to cooperate closely with the Finance department to set up a monthly budget, and present these budget plans to the board.
- Implementing a thorough and effective business plan to develop the farm.
- Maintain systems, standards, and controls to follow health and safety requirements.
- Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Having at least 15 years of experience in plantation and farming.
- Mastering project management of the new farm.
- Mastering to speak and write English.
- High accuracy of own work.
- Team player, positive attitude, hands-on and high flexibility.