Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organization in the healthcare industry, who is on a mission to deliver high touch, high quality specialty care platforms for those who represent the future of healthcare markets. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Graphic Designer with at least 2 years' industrial experience as a professional designer. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
· Work across different mediums, including mobile, experiential, collateral, email, as well as digital and traditional media for campaigns, new launches, and activations. One day you could be working on digital assets including social media adverts, emails, web banners, the next designing billboards for a city takeover.
· Work with our Art Directors to prepare for shoots, discussing shot lists, talent, props & styling
· Be the brand guardian: ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
· Work cross-functionally with product and content teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
· Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration amongst the design team.
· A minimum of 2 years+ creative experience in art direction and/or graphic design, with a strong focus on consumer brands.
· Proven written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and support your ideas.
· Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe XD, InDesign and familiar with Adobe Libraries)
· Exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, conceptualization, colour theory, use of texture, visual presentation development, and layout, and demonstrated ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate brand excellence.
· Be a problem solver, self-starter and be able to work autonomously with excellent interpersonal skills. Fluency in English is required.