Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking for an experienced professional to support the strategy of enabling the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives and setup Automation COE to support the process teams in technology automation for the job of Head of Application Development (Automation & Robotics).
The Head of Application Development (Automation & Robotics) role is to focus on the automation strategy including design, development, enhancements, implementation and post go live support. This includes establishing RPA COE service delivery, and role development to meet the objectives of the organization with a goal of building self-sustainable team. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Manage day to day activities and maintain relationships with global, and local teams
- Demands close collaboration with the teams to drive business enablement strategy, process automation (RPA), process improvement, business architecture and IT strategy methods.
- Responsible for developing strategies to assess all operational processes and create a methodology for process prioritization, standardization, and optimization for the organization.
- The strategies should entail improvements through business strategy translation, operational innovations and technology solutions with the goal of improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer experience, & service delivery.
- Establish a clear operating model to offer RPA as a service.
- The role will work closely with the company's IS to ensure technology and resource alignment.
Key job requirements:
- Minimum of a 4-year degree
- Minimum 5+ years Technical Experience in Software Development specific for Robotic Process Automation
- In depth knowledge of RPA tools (at least one) UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Newgen, Pega/OpenSpan etc.
- At least 5 RPA projects (end to end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed.
- Must have established the COE for automation service delivery. Working experience in software architecture design and experience in Agile methodology.
- 10+ years of progressive BPM management experience.
- Preferred Six Sigma Certification (BB/MBB preferred)