Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Fintech company for the role of Head of Engineering (Fintech).
As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with an extensive experience in the area.
- Providing clear and business driven legal advisory on all legal aspect of company operation, product and services and strategic partnerships
- Responsible and accountable for all areas of Engineering in their team(s), for quality of service delivery as well as headcount, workforce planning, cost control and profitability planning
- Responsible for the full development lifecycle of the software from testing to monitoring and incident response
- Analyse technology and resource needs to assess the feasibility of projects, and advise on future resourcing needs
- Responsible to decrease required time by partners by 2x to fully integrate with the company.
Job Requirements :
- Have at least 7+ years of experience in leading agile teams as tech-lead and/or people manager
- Solid track record and established network especially in Financial Services/Financial Technology Industry
- Passionate about technology & people and wants to develop a phenomenal team in an environment that's different.
- Love to create software to solve big problems
- You shouldn't be afraid of doing grunt work, including, for example, rolling up your sleeves and do manual testing when the situation calls for it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Bahasa.