Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of an Indonesian Unicorn company. Our highly respected and innovative client is a high-profile online ride-hailing company that is expanding across Southeast Asia. Our client is seeking a seasoned risk professional standing for the job of Head of Risk for one of their products. Job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Lead the whole Risk team in fleet division as well as maintaining cooperation with other teams across business unit to identify potential fraud pattern & illegal third party application
- Identify and assess any possibilities of fraud on products, systems and process in the business, also creating preventive strategy for both internal and external fraud
- Develop strategies with various approach to produce high quality of work and create a work model that can elevate team's quality of work
- At least 8 years of risk experiences, ideally in Fraud, Risk Strategy & Risk Planning
- Excellent experiences in managing team, with strong skill in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional and external collaborators, as well as a thorough understanding of industry best practices
- Experiences in building Risk Modelling with ML models also familiar with text mining, data mining and algorithms
- Great analytical mindset to assess problems and making recommendations at both the strategic and tactical levels