International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company specializes in testing service.
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
The head of is responsible for planning, assigning, and directing the activities of inspection services within Food & Chemical sector
- Plan, develop, execute and lead of project teams to successfully deliver the defined products/solutions to business unit management.
- In charge of inspection services operation for the Food sector, including but not limited to planning, assigning, directing, reviewing, and evaluating the work of inspectors performing field inspection tasks.
- Keeps subordinates informed of essential Company changes, status, and information, as well as industry codes.
- Establish a regular meeting schedule with inspectors and important clients to assess performance and explore new business possibilities.
- Is in charge of performance assessments and holds yearly performance meetings with internal and external stakeholders to offer feedback.
- When necessary, performs on-site inspection and evaluation.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work and leadership experience
- Thorough understanding of the industry, as well as excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Strong analysis, skillful use of Excel, Access as well as other tools for data analysis and data mining are a major advantage
- Strong leadership and the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team
- Strong critical thought and problem-solving abilities.