International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturer.
We are looking for a Human Resources Director to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- Proven experience as HR Director 4 aspects of HR (recruitment, C&B, Training, employee relation)
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards