Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking HR Manager specialized in industrial relation and also manufacturing experience. This position based in Batam.
- Manages Industrial / Labor Relations and Collective Agreement in line with BU/Function needs.
- Driving compliance of process and behaviors following internal and external requirements, regulations and best practices ·
- Drives the Employer Value Proposition (EVP) as well as advocate for Diversity & Inclusion ·
- Provides HR partnership & expertise to the Business Management Team in achieving their strategic business agenda
- Manage all HR controlled activities at logistics group.
- Deploys and implements the HR Strategy and prioritize HR projects, in line with the business, corporate and regional HR strategy ·
- Consults and actively provides HR functional perspective on topics such as transformation, M&A and joint ventures ·
- Responsible for annual HR budget, follow up of actual costs and for taking applicable actions when required from a cost perspective.
- Complying with all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) rules
- Participating in continuous improvement and safety initiative
- Bachelor's degree in law school
- Proven track record in handling labor relations/grievances at national level · Demonstrable experience in overcoming obstacles to achieve longer term goals.
- Good at stakeholder management, coaching and influencing ·
- Empathic with clear communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.