Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on one of the world's renounced Academic Research Institute that provides learning and Education to people. Our respective client is looking for an IT Problem Manager. This job is based in Makati and currently WFH setup until further notice.
The IT Problem Manager will become a part of the company's IT Service Management team. The role will be responsible for the complete Problem Management process life-cycle, including definition of process and procedural activities, coordination and directing all facets of the problem management efforts by bringing the right team, tools and information together.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution, management and maturity of the company's Problem Management process and gain alignment/establish relationships with peers across various support teams within the organisation to coordinate Problem Management efforts.
- Facilitate the development of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to identify causes of critical/major incident by working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Leaders and Customers and by calling and chairing Post Mortem review meetings in coordination with the Incident Management team following a Major Incident.
- Analyse incident volumes and trends to identify process or technological improvement that will reduce or eliminate incident volumes and streamline the resolution
- Appraise team member's performance, provide feedback, take corrective actions and oversee their training and development through coaching and mentoring.
- Deliver and manage high standard communications across customers and Technology to ensure that problems are dealt with by priority and customer needs.
Key Job Qualifications:
- You will be ideal for this part if you have around 5 years of experience in an IT enterprise service support role with 3 years working experience as a Problem Manager. You will make a strong candidate if you have a strong capacity for troubleshooting problems and an excellent understanding of IT Service Management best practices supported by ITIL v3/v4 certifications.
- Customer service orientation
- Relationship building and dealing with various stakeholders at different levels of the organisation.
- Process formulation and improvement
- People management and team building
- Problem solving and decision making