Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global technology company who is delivering truly prominent IT solutions, IT Design, IT Management, Data Security, Business Reform, and Infrastructure Plan for enterprises. Due to the company's expansion to EMEA and Manila, our respected client is currently looking for a professional who has experience for the job of Leasing Specialist. The company is based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, that currently offers hybrid work arrangement (Transportation services covered by Grab Corporate Account) with night shift work hours and devices/equipment will be provided.
This position partakes in the operational and inside sales functions of Global Finance. The primary objective of this position is to make certain all lease transactions are processed in an efficient and expedient manner with a focus on assisting sales representatives.
- Constant email and phone interaction with underwriters, sales representatives and customers.
- Create and negotiate program agreements (Some Ops feedback necessary)
- Negotiate contracts
- Build/maintain/manage relationships w/banks, clients, reps
- Track fees
- Track all volume levels to monitor fee bonus payments
- Quote leasing payments
- Submit for Credit Approval
- Follow for financials/tax returns/necessary documentation for approval
- Fraud Checks
- Secretary of State checks
- Address verification
- Managing soft cost balance and requesting excess soft cost approvals
- Researching and approving 3rd party vendors
- Researching and requesting rate concessions
- Create documents
- Prepare addendums
- Verify and create waivers
- Create Schedule A's
- Send documents to clients/reps
- Working with banks and creating co-term schedules
- Obtaining EIN's, PG info/DL copies when needed
- Obtaining/forwarding/having applied customer exempt documentation
- Receive documents/check for accuracy and title
- Submit for PO/LAO/VAO
- Convert quotes
- Submit Rebills
- Approve Rebills
- Work with Tax
- Submit to credit for release
- Work with 3rd party vendors for client equipment deliveries
- Managing assists - returns to release replacement orders
- Check invoices
- Create funding package
- Prepare, send and follow for D&A
- Overnight documentation to banks
- Following for and submitting countersigned documents to banks/clients
- Billing/following for advance payments
- Book debit memo's
- Submit commissions
- Submit invoices with notification to AR to post
- Work with banks/clients on overpayments/underpayments, etc
- Work on aging/Collections
- Work with Collections to report on aging
- ECO Requests
- Submit external invoices for approval and payment - non bank related
- Balancing month end numbers for accounting and preparing journal entry requests
- Reconciliation of contracts for clients with single and/or multiple schedules
- Communicating insurance requirements to customers, working with banks to have insurance certs applied
- Communicating end of lease requests, being liaison between customer and bank EOL teams
- Responding to customer requests for W9 information
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred
- Three to five years related experience and/or training in sales support/operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technology leasing a plus.
- Ability to write reports and/or business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, other employees.
- Mathematical and analytical skills required.
- Ability to perform tasks in office environment/ manual dexterity required to operate office equipment.
- Ability to maintain consistency and organization in the course of operational procedures.
- Ability to respond effectively to the time sensitive inquiries.
- Must have good telephone and communication skills.
- Must have good follow up, customer service skills, and be detailed oriented.