Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of this leading Japanese Leasing company in Thailand. They provide several services such as lease/hire purchase, operating leases, leasebacks/hire purchase backs, factoring and sales finance to both Japanese customers and Thai customers.
This position will supervise and control the overall operations of the Litigation & Collection Department, which are focusing on controlling and reducing overdue ratios by both in and out-of-court procedures.
- Supervise and control overall operations of subordinates in Litigation & Collection Department.
- Conduct and prosecute assigned civil, criminal, bankruptcy, business rehabilitation etc. cases in the court.
- Handle and prosecute enforcement, execution and auction sales according to civil court judgement.
- Liaise with outsource litigation offices and monitor outsourced litigations.
- Manage and supervise repossessions and auction sales of defaulted assets.
- Manage and supervise overdue collection activities done by subordinates.
- Prepare and update overdue reports. Make reports to management and related persons in the meeting.
- Manage administrative works such as internal applications, internal reports, POAs, warning letter, clarification letter etc.
- Maintain accurate records of overdue customers' payment status and propose proper solutions to resolve overdue problems.
- Occasionally visit overdue customers with subordinates for collection of overdue receivables.
- Ad-hoc upon assignment
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree of Law.
- Possess collection & litigation experience at least 5 years (direct experience in loan, hire purchase leasing industries are advantageous). Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters.
- Have experience in leading and supervising team members.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with relevant internal and external parties.
- Able to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to management on highly technical matters.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Familiar with hire purchase and leasing industries.
- Good command of English.
- Good command of Computer Literacy.
- Male or Female