Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise that is home to top proprietary brands shaping the retail industry today. Our respective client is looking for a Merchandising Manager who will oversee the daily operations to ensure that sales and gross margin objectives are protected and align with marketing for promotional activities that will result in sales volume. This position requires onsite work and will be reporting to the Director of Merchandising and is located in Laguna, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Guarantee availability of saleable size per style especially the core items such as Tshirts and jeans in each retail store
- Enhance online product knowledge
- Ensure stocks per item are available
- Manage monthly allocation plan for all store
- Maintain healthy inventory and newness in the store monthly
- Make sure team members understanding on their daily responsibilities
- Timely submission of required reports
- Buying and Monitoring
- Inventory Management
- Manpower and Personnel Development
- People Management
- Budget Planning
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years related work experience as manager in retail
- With proven track record in building, developing and leading high performing sales team
- Familiarity with Inventory, Warehousing and Production Systems
- Strong Managerial competencies in leadership development, managerial coaching and mentoring
- Must be responsible and trustworthy, able to multi-task, and have keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations