Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational FMCG company. Our respected client is seeking a National Key Accounts Manager responsible for ensuring modern trade key accounts are taken cared of and opportunities are maximized. The position reports to the Sales and Trade Marketing Director. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
- Provides short- and long-term strategies to KAM to deliver objectives.
- Deliver net sales, Cost to sales and total profitability objectives for total group of customers.
- Develop and Trains Key Account Managers to ensure talent pipeline strategies.
- Aligns with Key Account Managers the quarterly customer Business Reviews with Key decision-makers and stakeholders to build a strategic alliance.
- Implement with Key Account Managers Annual Joint Business Planning process for identified customers.
- Develop with Key Account Manager 3-yr strategic customer plans aligned with Brand and Channel strategies
- Implement Category Management process with identified customers.
- Ensure ROI Mind-set via Pre-Post Promotion Evaluation
- Enforce Terms and Conditions compliance by customers.
- Ensures Product Assortment & Placement strategy in assigned customers.
- Ensures speed of distribution of NPD & Promotion.
- Ensures V&D deployment in profitable stores aligned with brand & channel strategy.
- Drives the highest customer service level by ensuring high forecast accuracy and on time in full delivery performance.
- Determine the ideal Merchandising compliment across the trade.
- College/University graduate Major in Business, Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering or any related course
- At least 7 years' experience in Sales FMCG Modern Trade, Trade Marketing
- With excellent people management experience
- MS Office, P&L Management, Financial Management is a plus
- Good presentation, influencing and communication skills
- Adept in MS Office
- Willing to work on field