Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a solutions provider for the Video Game Industry with expertise in video game services to uphold customers' standards and improve quality of life.
Our esteemed client is in search of a seasoned Operations Lead who will work alongside our existing Managers, will be trained to perform the same duties, and handle the same responsibilities, with the expectation that they will eventually become capable of performing the Manager's role by themselves, and become the next additions to the Leadership team of the company.
Therefore, applicants for this position are expected to have some prior experience in leadership and organizational management, and possess the skills and attitudes enumerated below, in order to progress into a full leadership role.
The job is in Ortigas Center Business District, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines with onsite work arrangement and Night Shift.
Key job responsibilities:
- Manage a group or several groups of people
- Address team schedule changes, employee concerns, and operational issues
- Represent the company well by serving as a role model to subordinates
- Create and implement rules/standards in order to maintain discipline in the office
- Conduct coaching, counselling, performance reviews for skill improvement
- Exercise appropriate judgment regarding department or employee concerns
- Guide employees who encounter difficulties at work
- Create and implement Operational strategies on a daily basis
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Multitask and stay focused at all times
- Time management
- Foresee possible operational problems and create solid solutions
- Submit deliverables in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Determine the things that need to be prioritized
- Assist the Manager with daily operations
Recruitment and Training:
- Interview and assess applicants to meet operational requirements
- Ensure the smooth transition of new employees
- Conduct training for new employees
- Continuously improve employees' skills through follow-up training
- Willing to train and motivate subordinates to reach a leadership position
Key job qualifications:
- Passion for online games
- Aspiration to become a leader.
- Ability to provide quality and efficient customer support to clients/players.
- 2 years (or more) background/experience in IT Enabled Operations and/or Customer Support
- Microsoft Office and Google Suites proficiency
- Strong and positive personality
- Degree in Information Technology or other related course is a plus.