Malaysia Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global MNC in designing and producing customized industrial packaging solutions for advanced technology segments industries, known for their sustainable packaging solutions and commitment to reducing their environmental impact through innovative and sustainable packaging materials and design. The job will be based in Penang.
Our respected client is seeking for an experienced Production Process Engineer as they are strengthening their team in Penang with Manufacturing Process Engineer to drive improvement in process design, operations, and implementation. The candidate will be assisting and supporting Site manager for continuous improvement activities. An ideal candidate is someone who is technical and has specialty in process control, has excellent communication and convincing skills and who takes strong initiative in implementing best practices. This position requires a hands-on individual with a positive and energetic attitude. The job is based in Penang.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Must be able to analyze current production procedures and standards to identify inefficiencies.
- Perform Value Stream Mapping optimization, and continuous improvement to achieve target OEE.
- Create, track, and updating process documentation based on latest best practices.
- Planning and take charge of machineries maintenance, installation, and commissioning.
- To analyze data, provide suggestions for improvements and lead improvement project until closure.
- Team player who thrives on deadlines-given new product/project introduction and able to deliver under pressure.
- To ensure the processing procedures comply with quality and ISO9001 & ISO14001 requirement.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior as deem necessary from time to time.
Additional duties and accountabilities:
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested within the tight deadline.
- A conscientious and self-starter who is able to plan, organize, and take initiative.
- A good team player.
- Leading project with small teams.
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge in mechanical and electrical is an added advantage.
Key job requirements include:
- Degree in packaging engineering, mechanical and/or electrical engineering, process, manufacturing engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in packaging industries or working experience in product quality or related field.
- Good knowledge and familiar with ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Exposed to industrial manufacturing experience, especially in corrugated and foam, knowledge with wooden crate, thermoforming plastics and ESD-related packaging products is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual Capabilities Desirables (English/others).