Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global consulting firm focusing on insurance, investments, and reinsurance markets. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Programme Coordinator with at least 3 years' professional experience in handling client accounts and/or stakeholder management in a genuinely global environment. The winning candidate's duties will primarily revolve around Project Management, Business Improvement, and providing Operational Support.
- Overseeing the annual execution of various studies. Each study has varying dynamics and complexities, requiring close management to deliver within a defined scope, meeting data quality and schedule targets.
- Providing internal project oversight and stakeholder relationship management including marketing, technology development, data analytics and Partners.
- Monitoring and reporting on all aspects of the programme including progress, forecasted duration, risks, communications and critical issues.
- Providing tracking metrics of programme performance, identifying required corrective interventions and escalating these to senior stakeholders.
- Management and tracking of questionnaire templates and ensuring relevant approvals are obtained prior to commission of fieldwork.
- Establishment and maintenance of regular programme calls during the research period.
- Applying a continuous improvement and innovative mindset to all that you do, ensuring that both incremental and large-scale improvement and efficiency opportunities are surfaced, discussed and where appropriate, implemented.
- Specifically, supporting ongoing technology-based improvements to data management, programme processes, procedures, and outcomes with a view to industrialising the execution of the programme and the production of the outputs.
- Building strong relationships with other programme coordinators throughout our client's firm to drive consistency in approach and adopt new improvements.
- Supporting operational tasks and projects as required by the Research Operations team.
- As needed, providing ad hoc support around operational requirements such as crafting training materials, updating planning materials, etc.
- Contributing to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Driving initiatives in the team and organisationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Curiosity, creativity and an innate drive to always find a better way
- University degree
- At least 3+ years professional experience
- Experience in managing stakeholders and interacting with senior level executives in a professional services firm in an international and complex environment
- Highly structured and process oriented with a track record of delivering projects on-time and within budget
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing and delivering multiple projects with a technology and process improvement element
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Familiar with change management and risk mitigation practice and strategies
- Has a technical appreciation and is "hands on", would thrive in a lean organization
- The ability to get on with all levels of people and be a good influencer
- Experience with large scale market research projects (preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps) and SQL, a plus
- Some familiarity with formal project management tools (e.g., MS-Project, Visio, Smartsheets, JIRA, etc.) a plus
- Strong analytical as well as organizational skills with an ability to manage conflicting demands