International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international real estate company. Our client is seeking Project Legal Manager. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Review and provide legal advisory for potential real estate projects.
- Advise legal procedures and prepare legal dossiers for full circle of real estate development and other legal issues regarding high-rise, low-rise and township projects.
- Assist and liaise with law firms for M&A documents composition and negotiation.
- Coordinate with other departments to manage project legal and M&A risks and provide solutions.
- Maintain relationship and work with government authorities, agencies for real estate legal application completion and submission.
- Update new laws or regulations regularly.
- Graduated from university, Bachelor of law.
- At least 03 years of legal experience in Real Estate projects in similar role.
- Mastering the real estate investment laws: Investment law, Enterprise Law, Housing Law, Land Law, Bidding Law; and other related laws.
- Understanding the full legal process of real estate project development.
- Having experience in working with government and related departments.
- Good at English communication.