International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a foreign technology organization in Vietnam. Our client is seeking for a QRA Manager.
- Design QRA part schema for SIPOC (Supplier, Incoming, Process, Output, Customer)
- To take improvement action across departments based on DMAIC / PDSA / Lean / 6 sigma method and Data-Driven Thinking.
- Early interference in the NPI stage
- Establish/maintain the efficiency of various systems
- Set up/support laboratory operations, manage calibration of different measuring instruments (Calibration & MSA)
- Technical concept SMT, PCBA, ESD…etc. Standard specifications: IPC-A-610 and other series, J-STD series, ISO 9001:2015; Statistical tools: Minitab application, SPC, Power BI, Excel; QA/QC functional structure
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required
- Good understanding of quality management activities
- At least 7 - 8 years of progressive supervisory or quality management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good Chinese or English skills
- Independent, highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented