Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an engineering company that is a significant contributor to the world industrial and social infrastructure. This company, with its leading role in power electronics technology is in pursuit of developing and innovating energy technology. The job is based in BGC Taguig/Makati City, Philippines.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible to penetrate and develop new markets for the Components business in Philippines and maintain excellent relationship with existing customers to achieve the sales target of the Company. This role is open for mid and senior level.
- Develop new business opportunities for the Components business, especially Low Voltage Drives, Instruments, and UPS while maintaining excellent relationship with existing customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies/plans to achieve the Company's target growth, sales and profit margin.
- Conduct competitors' analysis vis-à-vis FESP's business activities in the Philippines.
- Create new sales leads in the market, build channel base, deal with dealers, distributors and other channel partners, build relationship with OEM, consultants and contractors etc.
- Be actively involved in commercial and technical discussion with customers, gather customers' requirements, coordinate with factory on customers' needs and submit solution proposal/s to prospects to maximize sales opportunities.
- Be responsible for end-to-end customer management and ensure the timely collection of receivables.
- Prepare monthly report for Management review.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the President.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related technical qualifications.
- At least 7 years related sales experience in the same industry in which minimum 5 years in Sales Engineer capacity.
- Proven sales track record in Drives and Automation business environment.
- Strong background in inverters or AC drives.
- Candidates with MNCs experience are preferred.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Low Voltage Drives, Instruments, UPS and Automation (e.g., Servo, PLC, HMI, etc.).
- Project management skill is preferred.
- Have good contact & network of distributors/consultants/contractors in Philippines.
- Keep abreast of the industrial market trends.
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and a team player with leadership ability.
- Strong customer focus and results-oriented.
- Resourceful with ability to work with people of multi-cultural and cross function teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The role is based in Philippines. Estimated 70% domestic travelling.