International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Sales Team Manager (Industrial Automation).
Job Summary: A well-known international manufacturer of control equipment, factory automation systems, electronic components, automotive electronics, ticket vending machines and medical equipment. They are looking for a Sales manager who responsible for driving new customer base and retention of existing customer.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, networking opportunities, and programs to capture key customers.
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients with suitable proposals and service quality optimization to meet sale target.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to subordinates to enhance productivity.
- Identify and solve the client issues relating to technical and commercial matters.
- Make suggestions regarding workflow/ process improvements for the distributor's performance.
- Conduct market intelligence and maintain up-to-date expert knowledge regarding business products.
- Completed technical studies, ideally in Electrical Engineering, Automation. A business background is acceptable with technical experience.
- At least 5 years working experience working as Sales Manager (industrial automation, electrical...) with customer service oriented in B2B/B2C environment.
- Strongly self-motivated for personal responsibility, working for solutions & overcoming difficulties.
- Master in leadership and management, managing people performance, training, and coaching subordinates.
- Excellent in writing and speaking skill of English.