Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical science company, which are known for their great career progression, empowering environment, and opportunity to relocate overseas. This position of Senior Account Manager is based in Bangkok.
This role will manage the business plan and execute sales targets and activities in Thailand for the portfolio of Imaging Products with potential customers and to achieve business targets.
- Develop & execute an effective strategy for assigned customers to achieve business targets.
- Analyse and evaluate the markets and needs of potential or existing customers including after-sales services.
- Investigate and evaluate specific business opportunities for the customer-related product and service portfolio.
- Coordinate and contribute to setting up respective product developments, projects, or service programs for the customer.
- Prepare customer contacts, build, and maintain a customer-focused network.
- Act as the point of the contact person in commercial matters.
- Provide information via CRM for forecasting and planning
- Advanced knowledge of the in-Vivo market.
- Extensive sales experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycles of healthcare markets in Thailand.
- Expertise in customer and account management.
- Ability to create a strategic business plan, communication, and presentation.
- Strong understanding of healthcare product lines and technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken.
- Willing to travel upcountry.