International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of international financial services and technology organization seeking for collaborative, detail-oriented and result-driven Senior Business Systems Analyst to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issue in financial services.
Job Summary: As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, we expect you to assist the company to improve business efficiency, responsible for involving developing new business strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating monthly reports on the performance of the business and be able to utilize the monthly reports to identify business areas in need of improvement.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are made to the application meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Trains internal employees or external clients on changes, new systems or new procedures. Conducts one-on-one or classroom training depending upon the size or desire of the audience.
- May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of less experienced business systems analysts.
- Creating monthly performance reports
- Experienced with Profile, T24, flexcube or other similar systems.
- Proven experience as a business analyst.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.