Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global management consulting-boutique focusing on the development and implementation of strategy and growth concepts in Asia. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Senior Consultant/Engagement Manager with 2-5 years' professional experience in strategy and operations consulting (preferred) within fields such as Management Consulting, Market Research, and Corporate Finance. This job is based in Singapore.
- As a Senior Consultant/Engagement Manager, you will be an integral team member of our Client's Company in Singapore working on projects in the APAC region.
- In this role, you will be working closely with our client's management consulting team developing frameworks, conducting research, and deriving actionable strategies that meet their clients' objectives.
- Reporting to the Partner, responsible for the successful delivery of consulting projects according to clients' objectives and timeline
- Perform strategic reviews and optimization studies for clients with improvement objectives
- Lead team to perform end-to-end market research and go-to market strategy development for our clients with growth objectives
- Manage team of analysts and interns professionally to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables
- Engage with clients to advance project objectives to improve or transform their businesses
- Lead and participate in problem solving and proposal development process with prospective clients, including conducting preliminary analysis and compiling pitch decks
- Ensure discipline of data management and personnel conduct in the office and at client's site
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- 2-5 years' previous experience in strategy and operations consulting preferred (may include fields such as management consulting, market research, corporate finance)
- Proficiency in a regional language e.g., Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia/Malaysia preferred
- Experience in managing research projects with delivery of actionable outcome
- Experience in managing strategy projects involving client's senior leadership
- Experience in cross-border projects and working with key stakeholders across various business functions and department
- Experience in structuring business cases and financial models and guiding team members in building the models.
- Highly personable character and an excellent communicator and presenter
- Strong in data analysis and using advanced tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Able to thrive independently with proven leadership of small team
- Willingness to learn and not shy of asking questions and taking up responsibilities
- Legal right to work in Singapore