Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading technology company that offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Active Directory) that will ensure solutions are expertly selected, designed, delivered, optimized, and supported during the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will work as an Active Directory project lead and architect, collaborating with other system and network architects, infrastructure engineers, and associates to plan and deliver directory integration with cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, company acquisitions, and other related projects that integrate or depend on our client's Global Directory Services. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- This position will be the single point of contact for multiple
- Lead directory services (Active Directory) acquisition and integration projects
- Develop and execute migrations from the cloud and other third-party directory services to on-premises directories
- Accurately document requirements and develop clear execution plans.
- Create and deliver presentations to IT leadership.
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Designing complex computing infrastructure solutions in a large-scale data center environment.
- Secure best practices related to infrastructure and application architectures
Key job requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent job-related experience
- Related experience extending on-premises directory services to Office 365.
- Experience working with developers and leading the effort to document directory services application dependencies and integration points. Related experience leading the migration effort from legacy directories to a consolidated global directory.
- Scripting, Automation, and Configuration Management
- Experience writing complex PowerShell scripts to support loading Active Directory accounts. Related experience using ADMT to migrate accounts and/or SID history.
- Experience with PowerShell DSC and using scripting to automate configuration management.
- Experience planning multi-forest trust relationships and integrating with complex DNS namespaces.
- Project-based experience extending Active Directory to cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Expert-level knowledge of DNS
- Experience supporting both internal (Active Directory) and externally hosted DNS platforms
- Proven experience managing complex DNS infrastructures with multiple domains, sites, and egress points.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory integrated DNS and ability to support and configure DNS scavenging in a multi-forest Active Directory with and without trust relationships.
- Expert-level knowledge of Active Directory Sites and Services in a complex network with hundreds of sites with varying levels of connectivity
- Active Directory Federation Services - Design, Implementation, and Support
- Microsoft PKI
- Experiencing designing and supporting Microsoft PKI in a complex, multi-forest/domain environment. Related experience integrating and deploying PKI to acquired organizations.
- Demonstrated experience managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting complex PKI issues.
- Expertise with network equipment (Cisco preferred), protocols, and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience working with complex TCP/IP networks.
- Ability to independently perform analysis of systems and applications using tools such as Microsoft Message Analyzer, WireShark, and Fiddler.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to create and deliver presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to extract, transform, and pivot large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel and PowerBI.
- Experience creating multi-page reports, operating procedures, and other documentation using Microsoft Word.