Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global technology company who is delivering truly prominent IT solutions, IT Design, IT Management, Data Security, Business Reform, and Infrastructure Plan. Due to the company is expanding to EMEA and Manila, our respected client is currently looking for an Information Technology (IT) professional for the role of Solutions Engineer - Citrix. The job is based in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines, that offers Work from Home arrangement with flexible work hours and devices/equipment will be provided.
The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills, is customer service focused, and has a proven track record of delivering best in class in data center solutions involvingprivate, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. Successful engineers are able to adapt quickly to changing technical and professional environments.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for VDI services in our client by actively participating in the assessment, planning, and implementing of data center solutions including storage, servers, virtualized environments, and data protection
- Design, deploy, support and troubleshoot large-scale Citrix and Horizon View infrastructures
- Expert Citrix platform specially with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop, Citrix Application Delivery Management, Citrix ACD and Gateway, and Citrix Manage Desktops products.
- Architect and build highly redundant Citrix farms to deliver business applications and virtual desktops to our clients based on Citrix best practices.
- Lead projects for large-scale VDI solutions
- Provide solutions to complex hardware/software infrastructure projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
Key Job Qualifications:
- Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Citrix deployments.
- Current CCP-V is a must and CCE-V is desirable.
- In depth knowledge on Citrix platform including Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Application Delivery Management, Citrix ADC and Gateway, and Citrix Cloud products.
- Knowledge and experience of VMware vSphere, Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV. Must be proficient in at least one.
- High competency on the practice of the following Microsoft Technologies: Windows Server 2019, Active Directory Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, DNS, DFS, Teams are highly desirable.
- High competency on the following infrastructure hardware: Nutanix Hyperconverged, Dell and HP server hardware, Cisco UCS systems, Citrix Netscalers / Application Delivery Controllers
- Experience deploying FSLogix is a must.
- Vmware Horizon, Windows Virtual Desktop, AWS Workspaces a plus.
- Liquidware Stratusphere experience is a nice to have.
- Demonstrated performance in a technical work environment